Saturday, October 1, 2011

Calling All Photographers and Pet Lovers!

This weekend, we have the pleasure of reading the entries for my Write That Photo! contest. I have visions of pumpkins pleasantly dancing in my head and I can't wait to read what you have written!  


In the meantime, until the winner is announced, here is a truly wonderful undertaking for photographers, if you have not yet seen this.  Teresa Berg, a photographer out of Dallas, was featured on September 18, 2011 on the CBS Sunday Morning News for her work with dog rescues.  It is tremendously inspiring and I plan to do this in my area. Perhaps you will be inspired to do the same in yours.  If we do this, and we spread the word, we really can save thousands of lives.  



Teresa also does dog rescue photography webinars for professionals and non-professionals, so check them out if you are interested!

3 comments:

  1. What a touching video! I used to take pictures as a volunteer for the SPCA of Wake County, but I was one of many and we just did them outside on the grass near the old shelter. I'm sure they were the 'wrong' kind. The kind where 'at least we have a picture of the dog online' type. This lady does great work! We can aspire to do quality shots like hers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, Kara! This totally makes me want to take pics in Person County! :)

    ReplyDelete